Monday, February 25, 2008

Plasma Kreaps (TOYS)

More killer new monster toys for the kid still trapped and screaming inside of you. Mega Brands has a growing variety in their “Plasmaverse” toy line featuring dinosaurs, dragons, and robots… but their newest line called Plasma Kreaps is really freakin’ awesome with a vampire, werewolf, mummy, zombie, and gargoyle. My favorite though is the Harryhausen-esque skeletal, bat-winged Ghoul (pictured below!) The figures come in their own slimy plasma sack and sealed inside an old crate (just like Fluffy from Creepshow!) They’re fun to put together, fully posable and very articulate, and the limbs are even interchangeable with the other figures. I found them at K-Mart for $4.99 each. My kid would probably love ‘em if I ever gave him a chance to play with one.

Click HERE for more info!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, I haven't seen the Kreaps series yet. My son has most of the plasma dinos and robots which you can get just about anywhere like Walgreens too. The dragons are hard to find for some reason though ,I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for the monsters they look extra cool.

Anonymous said...

Wow,that's the most interesting looking toy line i've seen in years.

Mr. Karswell said...

>I REALLY APPRECIATE THESE COOL MONSTER TOY UPDATES TOO, HOPE YOU KEEP THEM COMING!

If it's a cool and monstery toy, you will know about it.

Anonymous said...

I like how the Ghoul figure is also a "Shipwreck Ocean Stalker." Very imaginative labeling, it's neat to see monster toys that aren't just the same tired old modern movie monster crap that Neca and McFarlane keep wasting everyone's time with.

Anonymous said...

>same tired old modern movie monster crap that Neca and McFarlane keep wasting everyone's time with.

I heard that... if I see one more Freddy or Alien figure I think I'll puke.

Mr. Karswell said...

>if I see one more Freddy or Alien figure I think I'll puke.

Ditto.

Anonymous said...

I just found them last night at Wal-Mart but I'm missing two of them. Its sad I want to finish the collection :(

Mr. Karswell said...

>I'm missing two of them. Its sad I want to finish the collection

Which two do you need? Maybe I can help you out... email me at karswell@hotmail.com