Saturday, February 16, 2008

Monsters Magnetic (FUN STUFF)

Speaking of kids, I bought my son a set of these magnets the other day and man he loves them! With mysterious haunted houses and alien planet backgrounds, and over 40 imaginative monster parts, you have everything you need to create scary, funny, and totally crazy monsters! Graced with groovy artwork from Justin Parpan (creator of Gwango’s Lonesome Trail), make your monster kid happy today!

Click HERE for more info!




More cool stuff--- The Mighty Dinosaurs Puzzle! Click HERE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

IF ITS LIKE MAGENTIC COLORFORMS I'LL PROBABLY HAVE JUST AS MUCH FUN WITH THIS AS MY KID! LOVE THE ART, THANKS FOR THE INFO. I'LL DEFINITELY HAVE TO CHECK THIS STUFF OUT!

Anonymous said...

are these only available online?

Mr. Karswell said...

>are these only available online?

I bet these are easier to find online... I found the stuff at a place called City Sprouts in a hipster area of St Louis called The Delmar Loop: http://www.citysprouts.com/store/default.asp

B-Sol said...

My son will lose his MIND over this!! Thanks so much for posting it.