Saturday, June 29, 2019

SWAMP MONSTERS DEAL

I have some extra copies of my chilling new SWAMP MONSTERS collection for $25.00 --that means you get it directly from me with FREE SHIPPING, and I'll even throw in a copy of HAUNTED HORROR and/or WEIRD LOVE too, if you prefer one over the other. I'll also scribble my name in it if you want. Just drop me an email to get swamped today (act fast, supplies are limited!)



Additional back issues of HAUNTED HORROR, HAUNTED LOVE, and WEIRD LOVE always available from me  (while supplies last) if you need to fill some holes in your series runs-- let me know what you need! A few hardcovers left too, so hurry...

2 comments:

Mr. Cavin said...

Oh, I still need to get all of the Weird Love hardbacks. Maybe the time has come!

Bill the Butcher said...

Good Dagon, they wear high heels even in the swamp! Was there some pre comic code law that American women in the 1950s couldn't be shown in flat shoes or bare feet?