Saturday, November 3, 2007

Frozen Alive (Part One)

What’s this--- another frozen body story?! Yep, and not only that but as promised it’s also another Dick Briefer Frankenstein story too! (SEE: The Beautiful Dead post from last month.) Can you handle it? Is it too soon for you to face the horror of the Frankenstein Monster yet again? Well hold onto your hats kids, cuz this one is epic! Special thanks to Monster of Frankenstein expert Grave Robinson for donating the scans!

From the Oct - Nov 1953 issue of Frankenstein Comics #27







(to be continued…)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karswell,
I can't thank you enough for posting this story! I remember it fondly from my childhood and it's haunted my memory for years. Discovering your blog the other day has unearthed one revelation after another! Thank you thank you!

Anonymous said...

I JUST READ THIS LAST WEEK IN THE MONSTER OF FRANKENSTEIN COLLECTION AND THOUGHT HOW GREAT IT'D BE TO SEE THIS ONE IN COLOR------AND HERE IT IS!!! YOU MUSTA READ MY MIND

THANKS!

Anonymous said...

This is an excellent page! How did you find the classics?

Mr. Karswell said...

>How did you find the classics?

Just been collecting my whole life, plus taking story contributions from other collectors as well.

>I can't thank you enough for posting this story!

Your mighty welcome!