Friday, July 4, 2008

The Horrors of it All: The Shirt!

Are you 100% Pre-Code? Yeah? Well prove it! White/red on 100% black cotton shirt, hand printed, comes in all sizes for boys and girls… this will likely be a very limited run so please contact me at karswell@hotmail.com to secure yours NOW! The printing begins Saturday and shirts should be ready to ship within the following week. $20 each includes shipping, (foreign orders add $7.00)

Please email me BEFORE using pay pal or sending money to request shirt sizes.

Click to ENLARGE of course... and thanks again!

6 comments:

Maurizio Ercole said...

Fantastic shirt! I Love It!

Ger Apeldoorn said...

Great idea, Steve!

Anonymous said...

I'LL DEFINITELY BE ORDERING ONE! AWESOME

Alex Whitington & Rob Turner said...

I would not mind one of those... I've already spent quite a bit of money latetly so I'd probably need to wait and see if my job application through/ lie to myself that I can afford luxaries such as T-Shirts before taking the plunge.

By the way, are you aware of the public collections website?
They've got this one section on erotic mexican comics: http://www.publiccollectors.org/MFAdultComics.htm
Amazing stuff.

Mr. Karswell said...

My t-shirt guy says that non-US orders should add $7 to cover the additional shipping, this way it covers everyone and you'll actually get your order sooner than later.

Thanks again to everyone who's already secured their order. Don't miss out on this great high quality t-shirt!

B-Sol said...

Very nice! I can only hope that a Vault of Horror T-shirt may one day be a reality. Of course, that'll probably bring on a lawsuit from Diamond Comics, but what the hey...