Tuesday, February 17, 2009

THOIA Nominated for a 2009 Rondo Award

The Horrors of it All has been nominated in the SEVENTH Annual Rondo Hatton Classic Horror Awards, which recognizes the best in monster research, creativity and genre appreciation (click HERE and see #15 “Best Horror Blog” category.) If you have a second please vote for THOIA, (voting ends March 31st) ...all other rules and voting information can be found at the Rondo website.

Thanks to Rondo’s David Colton, as well as The Classic Horror Film Board for the nomination, and also to everyone out there who continues to support THOIA with great comments, endless inspiration, and a wild sense of daily fun and surprises.

12 comments:

blackwalnut2001 said...

Vote early, vote often. I cast mine today. Good luck, Kars. Hope to see Rondo gracing your mantelpiece soon.

Anonymous said...

LONG DESERVED! CONGRATULATIONS AND DEFINITELY CONSIDER THOIA VOTED FOR FROM ME!!

sfdoomed said...

If I had it my way, I'd rig the electronic vote like the Republicans in '04 just to make sure you win. I'd use fear tactics to sway those of a lower intelligence, like "if you vote for anything other than THOIA, you hate America."

Seriously though, good luck! I'm definitely going to vote.

Cindy M said...

Congrats on the nomination!

I'll vote. :-)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your nomination, Karswell! THOIA certainly deserves it.

Kitty LeClaw said...

Voted for you HARDCORE. In fact, I've decided to vote only for you, in every election I participate in, from this point forward. Don't be surprised when you're elected the next Prime Minister of Canada!

Tim Beard said...

Just got my ballot in. Good luck Karswell.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the nomination for a super blog.

Mr. Karswell said...

As the new Prime Minister of Horror I'd like to thank all of you for your support, seriously... okay, for real seriously now, it means alot to hear from everyone that has emailed me yesterday and this morning as well as those who have commented here today. If I actually win I somehow promise to do something EXTRA SPECIAL for all of you (to be determined.)

Let's do this thing right in 2009! And good luck to the competition and contenders in ALL catagories too.

Hugs & Kizzes,
---Karswell

PS: And don't miss today's REH post too!

Anonymous said...

HAHA!. Here's to you Kars, i'll definitely vote for you!. Getting nominated is just a gas!. Hopefully not a nerve gas, however; we don't want you to end up LOOKING like 'ol Rondo;).

kindertrauma said...

Congrats on the nomination Kars!!! -UNK

Dracenea said...

I wish you luck!