Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Halloween is coming…

I’m sure many of you have noticed Halloween goodies appearing in stores already. For horror fiends like us, the mere sight of an all orange and black aisle is like the hypnotic, luring song of the Sirens. And what better way is there to get into the All Hallows spirit than by planning ahead for your costume! Yes, don’t wait until the last minute to start thinking about it, check the ad below for some helpful ideas, and this year, what the hell--- why not become your favorite blogger for Halloween!



Choose #6 “Skeleton” and become just like eerie Fred from Sweet Skulls!

Or choose #5 “Popeye” and give Pappy from Pappy’s Golden Age Comics a run for his spinach!

If you pick #12 “Devil” well, let's just say you’ll be right at home here at THOIA.

Yes, for some, October 31st only comes but once a year… but for others, everyday is Halloween!

5 comments:

Pappy said...

<"Or choose #5 'Popeye' and give Pappy from Pappy's Golden Age Comics a run for his spinach!">

Erf, erf, erf!

Frederick said...

How did you know that was actually me in that costume? I started early, yes I did.

I was looking at some neat HW decos last night at Big Lots and getting into the mood. Love this time of year!

Anonymous said...

#1 'Witch Doctor' looks to me like a rather disturbing version of Darth Vader.

Kitty LeClaw said...

The Bugs Bunny one looks more like me as a Grade Schooler ;o)

Anonymous said...

HA I WAS THINKING #1 WAS A WEIRD COMBO OF CHEWBACCA AND DARTH VADAR TOO.

AND THERE'S ME #11