Thursday, April 3, 2008

13 Ghosts vs. The Tingler

Tomorrow night, Friday April 4th, TCM has a William Castle double feature lined up featuring two of his all-time fright favorites--- 13 Ghosts and The Tingler! Then stick around as a headless ghost terrorizes a small Cornish village in The Mysterious Doctor (’43.)

Click HERE for more info and show times in your area.

And speaking of tinglers, now you too can possess your very own! Inspired by the legendary creature from William Castle's "The Tingler", this life-size replica comes pre-painted, fully assembled and ready to tingle! (NOTE: Tingler does not actually tingle, but for $50 it should!)

Click HERE for more info and to order yours now!


Anonymous said...


IL said...

Wow, I can't believe they didn't put a vibrator in this thing! That would have been cool as hell.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Lugosi's head, they could have turned this into a goth sex toy and made a bundle!

Chuck Wells said...

I've seen 13 Ghosts too many times, but I'm up for another round of the Tingler and the Mysterious Doctor.

Thanks for the heads up!

Karswell said...

>I've seen 13 Ghosts too many times

But have you watched 13 Ghosts through a Ghost-Viewer, Chuck?

And note to self, any future posts about The Tingler will likely draw half comments about something naughty. Choose words carefully... out.

Anonymous said...

Love the movies but christ $50.00 for that thing?

Dr.Phibes said...

I thought I heard talk of a Tingler remake. I don't think it would work. I'll bet this was fun to see at the theater when it came out. Especially with all the Castle theatrics. It would have been fun during the scene where Price tells everyone a tingler is loose in the theater and everyone has to scream for their lives.

Karswell said...

> I'll bet this was fun to see at the theater when it came out.

Totally... but nowadays people would probably sue a theater for pulling Castle-esque gimmicks like that. "How dare you try to frighten me while I"m watching a horror movie!"