Friday, March 14, 2008

Caroline Munro in the Flesh!

For those of you in (or near) Chicago this weekend, March 15th and 16th is the Hollywood Collectors and Celebrities Show. On hand are dealers from all over the world peddling their movie memorabilia, posters, photos, autographs, videos and DVDs, other rarities… you name you can probably find it here. Also on hand is an ever growing list of celebrities to meet like Val Kilmer, Margot Kidder, Katy Segal, Reggie “Phantasm” Bannister, Bert I. Gordon, Seka (yes, THAT Seka) and many more! But if there’s one reason to actually attend, all you have to do is look at the photo below and, well… if you’re like me you’re probably already in the car and heading towards the Windy City right now.

Click HERE for all the info and full list of celebrity guests.

And click HERE for more Caroline Munro!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH GOD SHE'S SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE HER IN SINBAD. IF CHICAGO WASN'T 700 MILES AWAY I'D BE THERE IN A FLASH.

HAVE FUN KARSWELL AND GIVE HER A BIG KISS FOR ME!

Anonymous said...

Yes, a real stunning beauty and underrated actress. I've seen recent photos of her and she still looks drop dead gorgeous.

Karswell said...

>HAVE FUN KARSWELL

I am actually not going. Dr. Phibes and I talked about possibly attending but it never amounted to anything (I think he's got some people to kill this weekend.) Anyway, it would be nice to see Caroline but I have already met her a few times in the past at the LA version of this same convention. She's incredibly nice and like the other commentor said "still drop dead gorgeous." To those of you that do attend, please drop me a line and let me know how it went, send photos too if you get any.

The Vicar of VHS said...

Eeybita eeybita. :)

Dr.Phibes said...

Yes, my schedule is filled with revenge killings of the 9 members of the surgical team that killed my wife. I'm heading out shopping for brussel sprouts here shortly.

I would have liked to get a picture with Caroline though. It would help further blur my line between fantasy and reality. I'm still regretting missing the chance to meet Hazel Court.

Karswell said...

>I would have liked to get a picture with Caroline though.

Your comment Phibes is full of inconsistancies... for example: why are you getting revenge when your wife apparently is still very much alive and signing autogrpahs in Chicago this weekend?

Dr.Phibes said...

Sure she's alive now. Didn't you see me and Vulnavia take her to Egypt and the River of Life? Don't you remember my rendition of "Over the Rainbow"? Maybe if you'd pay more attention rather than always trying to give me that piece of parchment you have.

Karswell said...

>rather than always trying to give me that piece of parchment you have.

Your time allowed is 3 seconds...

Dr.Phibes said...

I can't talk now. There is some strange fireball in the sky behind me.

Chuck Wells said...

Caroline Munro and I enjoyed some splendid nocturnal adventures back in the day.

Of course, I was dreaming then!

One of the sultriest Brit chicks ever. [I think that we would have really hit it off, too]