Friday, November 9, 2007

Triple Feature (DVD)

Here’s a highly recommended DVD box set that came out in October from Fox Home Entertainment featuring three exceptionally well made, spine chiller classics: THE LODGER (‘44) and HANGOVER SQUARE (‘45), both starring the late great Laird Cregar in the two best madman roles of his career. And finally, THE UNDYING MONSTER (’42), a very different sort of werewolf movie dripping with eerie mood and atmosphere. All three films have a plethora of bonus materials; click HERE for more information about each!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WAS LOOKING AT THIS AT BEST BUY, MIGHT HAVE TO GO BACK AND PICK IT UP ON YOUR RECOMMENDATION.

I'M STARTING TO FORM A NEW APPRECIATION FOR THE CLASSICS SINCE VISITING YOUR BLOG THANKS.

Anonymous said...

I was intrigued by this too when I saw it at the store. I trust your opinion if you say its good!

Karswell said...

>if you say its good!

I say it's GREAT!

Out.

Max the drunken severed head said...

I know this collection is great. But I'm adding my comment because your blog is great-- Blogger has picked your blog as one of their "Blogs of note"! Congratulations!