Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving (NEWS)

Tomorrow’s the big day for big appetites… so here’s an idea, why not celebrate it right by first running down to your local Hot Topic (aka teeny punk land) and picking up a Thanksgiving shirt to wear to the dinner table! My oh my, won’t grandma be impressed! As most of you know the faux slasher trailer THANKSGIVING directed by Eli Roth was one of the unexpected highlights from Grindhouse (the movie), and if you don’t know what I’m talking about click HERE to see the trailer and get other related info as well!

White meat, dark meat… all will be CARVED!

UPDATE: Junker138 has discovered that this shirt is possibly only available online (with a $7.00 shipping fee!) I sincerely apologize if I sent anyone else scrambling to the mall on the night before Thanksgiving! ---Karswell

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanksgiving was hilarious but the Don't trailer was even better.

Anonymous said...

THE THANKSGIVING TRAILER WAS BETTER THAN ANY FULL LENGTH MOVIE I'VE SEEN SO FAR THIS YEAR. DEFINITELY GONNA GET THAT SHIRT!

Karswell said...

I agree, the DON'T trailer was great too. Many people don't realize it but the narration on that is done by Will Arnett from Arrested Developement. The narration from the Thanksgiving trailer was hilarious too; as well as how Roth used the music from Creepshow!

Junker138 said...

Ok so heres the deal... You can only get this online as far as I have found out and you have to pay 7.00 shipping... I went to a few hot topics stores and they all just scratched their heads and told me i think we have some south park thanksgiving shirts... so yeah i wont be wearing my thanksgiving shirt for the family dinner tomorrow and im pissed.. But if you happen to see some pick me up an xl and i will get you back..

Eric said...

fuckin' rad. if i see one in XL i'll grab it for ya Junker
- eyeball

happy thanksgivin' ya'll

Karswell said...

>You can only get this online

Interesting, thanks for the update... I was gonna check out a local Hot Topic today myself but it was pouring rain out so I just stayed in and watched Mexican Spitfire Sees a Ghost on TCM instead.