Friday, October 12, 2007

Skyview Drive-In (NEWS)

If you love drive-ins, horror movies, and live anywhere near the St Louis area then this weekend is for you! The Skyview Drive-In in Belleville IL is featuring a "Pre-Halloween Classic Horror and Slasher Fest" this Friday night Oct 12th and Saturday night Oct. 13th. Two screens, each featuring a triple threat of shivery delights. SCREEN ONE has the first 3 Friday the 13th films in chronological order. And SCREEN TWO has House of Wax ('53), The Exorcist ('73), and Carrie ('76)! For more info click HERE!

FYI: This is also the final weekend the drive-in is open for business before it officially closes for the season.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

shoot i live about 400 miles away, would love to see house of wax on the big screen though!

Anonymous said...

I'd have to go with the House of Wax screen too, is it in 3D?

Exorcist on the big screen would probably be incredible too!

Karswell said...

I'm not sure if Wax is in 3D, that would be fun though.

Anonymous said...

IS 3-D EVEN POSSIBLE AT A DRIVE IN? I THOUGHT IT WAS AN INDOOR MOVIE THEATRE ONLY TYPE THING? COULD BE WRONG

Anonymous said...

Gosh, and all I can recall is making believe I was asleep in the back of the station wagon so that my father would have to carry me into the house after seeing LEGEND OF BOGGY CREEK!

Dr.Phibes said...

The web site said House of Wax will not be in 3-D. Too bad. I love Charles Bronson in 3-D.

Rozum said...

They showed "House of Wax" in 3D here, in Ann Arbor, MI, early in the summer. It was a great experience.

I'm really digging your Halloween posts.

Karswell said...

Thanks! Actually, the Halloween posts haven't even begun... I officially start the "Halloween themed" stories on Oct 24th for the entire week leading up to the 31st--- so get ready for the countdown!

And sorry I missed the double post for today, I took a quick overnight trip and just back got in and I'm too tired from driving to even fire up the scanner... but I'll have a Palais-o-rama for everyone tomorrow to make up for it! Cross my heart and hope to spit...

Anonymous said...

Sweet,i love the horror stories,period.,but it'll be awesome to see some real October-ish,druidy,type stories,and maybe you can throw in a real surprise,like that fabled full length AVON story,or somenthing so scary it would make us all end up like Rand Hobart did.....

Karswell said...

I'm slipping you a couple special rune posts as I type this now, your time allowed is 3 weeks...

Anonymous said...

Do you know if they will be doing that again this year? I went last time and it was incredible!