Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Die! Die! My Darling / Spiderbaby (NEWS)

In case you don't already know, the Turner Classic Movies channel on Friday nights becomes TCM UNDERGROUND and they show a great late night double dose of cult horror. This Friday Sept 28th they're premiering the director's cut of Jack Hill's 1968 kookball masterpiece Spiderbaby, followed by another guilty pleasure of mine, Die! Die! My Darling (1965) starring Tallulah Bankhead and Stefanie Powers.

For more info click HERE!

6 comments:

Karswell said...

It's a White Zombie song vs. a Misfits song double header!

Anonymous said...

IN STABBING COLOR!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm there!! Didn't the directors cut of Spiderbaby just come out recently on dvd too?

Karswell said...

I think it did on the 15th. I'm hoping Dr Phibes bought it and is making me a copy... hellooooo?

Dr.Phibes said...

Yes, the good doctor will be making this purchase. I'm a big fan of Lon Chaney's singing.

Karswell said...

I thought you were a big fan of Mantan Moreland's bug eyed routine... oh wait, that's me.